Old September 6th 08, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clive[_3_]

Default Yenc decoder was "Ren Yenc" - 1 attachment

hielan' laddie wrote :

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:10:56 -0400, HEMI-Powered wrote
(in article ):

I've seen flame wars break out in many NGs over the yEnc issue.
When you cut through all the crap and personal insults, what
sifts out is that the OE crowd simply won't change thus majority
rule disallows a more efficient encoding scheme. I guess that is
their right.

They can complain all they like. I will not coddle them. They no like?
Me no care.

I wish I'd kept my gob shut!
I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition