Old May 31st 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default sliding wings?

What is your aim?

What do you want to do , slow flight ?

There is a type of wing which was built and flight proven which
provided very slow flight like 22 mph...on a twin engine airplane.

This wing not straight adnd looks very different.It is a lot less
complicated than extensions, sliding sections etc.

this wing is called a Custer channel wing . Check it up on Google.

The plane was called a Brigadier if my old memory is right.

I am not against inventions and pushing the frontiers of knowledge but
why reinvent the wing when it was done more than 40 years ago ? :?