Old August 13th 03, 04:34 AM
Jim Yanik

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in
:

"Drewe Manton" wrote in message
"Keith Willshaw" waxed lyrical
:

Quite so and most employers dont like those on their premises
either.

They don't? That'll explain the edgy look I get from the boss when I
show up with my Claymore then. Or perhaps it's the words "This end
towards boss" engraved on the blade?

When I worked for McDermott Engineering London our terms
and conditions were obviously lifted straight from the US
version , one clause read

"Employees shall not bring firearms onto company premises
without written permission from their immediate supervisor'
'Shotguns and other long arms may be left in a vehicle in the
parking lot'

Keith

So what stops a person intent on going on a killing spree? Are there armed
guards at all the entrances? Metal detectors? Maybe just a sign?

"weapon-free zone,no weapons allowed",that oughta work.Yup.

Ever notice the shooting sprees happen where it's supposed to be a "gun-
free" zone? No one will have the capability of firing back,guaranteed.

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
remove null to contact me