Old September 25th 03, 01:16 PM
Larry Smith

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

"Larry Smith" wrote:

I called Sensenich
about an aloonium* prop and they want 2600 bucks for one. So I'll look

for
a used one.

*Aside: This one should really get him hopping.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Careful...
or I won't save you any money on a Sensenich prop.

O, I'm in milquetoast mode from now on.

You should be able to buy NEW for around $1800....
but not directly from Sensenich. They only give
10% discounts, AFAIK.

Big difference. A Sen dealer in GA wanted $2525.

You wanna talk nice now and do a little HOPPING for me?
I have a dealer source that discounts Sensenich. If you talk
real nice I might even arrange a Sensenich T-shirt for your
smart ass.

Damn am I humble.

Barnyard BOb -- a very satisfied Sensenich customer