Old April 21st 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Trim settings the same for takeoff and landing?

On Apr 21, 3:39*pm, george wrote:

I found that I trimmed the aircraft to fly in what ever attitude I
required at that time.
I didn't make a point of examining where the pointer was .

Exactomundo. Heck, I lean forward or lean back and find myself having
to adjust trim. You just know to adjust it, not look down and set at
a predetermine setting and expect it to be the same setting on
landing.

Guess that's missed in the realism setting of 10 in MSFS LOL