Old May 30th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
F. Baum

Default CFI oral intel

On May 29, 9:54*am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:

Huh, that's not right. There is nothing in the PTS that says you get
to skip the FOI stuff just because you have an AGI. The only thing you
get to skip is showing your FOI exam results. I had my AGI and
probably spent 5 hours of my CFI oral on FOI stuff.

Is there anything in the PTS that says you have to be retested on
previously completed material ? If you spent 5 hours on an oral your
examiner was either an idiot or he/she wanted to show you how much he/
she knew. I would have walked out if I were you. For an examiner to be
able determine if you are prepared should take minutes, not hours.

F Baum

-Robert, CFII, AGI