Old December 13th 03, 02:48 AM
tony roberts

Hi Jay

1. Should I include "anonymous" posters?

No. To me the main point of interest is that through these groups I know
the people posting. If they are anonymous, then what is the point?
No problem if they don't want their home base publicised though.

2. The page is slowing waaaay down. I really like the format of the page,
but as it grows it's getting really slow to open. How's it running for you?
Too slow? Okay, yet? How slow is too slow?

Runs great for me, although I do have high speed cable access.

3. Should I include email addresses?

Up to the individual. I don't mind, because the email address that I use
in the rec groups is a hotmail one, used especially for the rec groups.
I wouldn't use my primary address as I like to keep it spam free.

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL