Old May 2nd 04, 09:24 PM
Aaron Coolidge

Thomas Borchert wrote:
: Aaron,
: We use that, too, but I've read and been told numerous times that
: Plexus is just the aviation-priced version of Lemon Pledge. No
: difference at all, it seems.

Aha, you caught me in a mistake. I actually use a cleaner made by "Prist"
for lexan windows. I tried the Plexus but I wasn't happy with it, for the
same reasons that I didn't like pledge: it seems to leave a slight sticky
film. The "Prist" does not leave such a film.

I don't know exactly what part number the "Prist" cleaner is. It is not
the de-icing additive used in jet fuel that is also marketed by "Prist"!
--
Aaron Coolidge