Old September 17th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default soaring video with Flarm in use

On Sep 17, 9:34*am, sisu1a wrote:
If, as I assume it was made using a head mounted camera, what
happened to the scan cycle? The pilot did not seem to look up or
left for over two minutes from 1:33 into the video...

I'm sure this guy is scanning plenty, even if he isn't moving his
entire head to do so. Don't know how your constructed, but my eyeballs
can swivel quite a bit in their sockets...

-Paul

Paul,

Bob and I are working on the Super Anole scanning headgear unit. one
of the really neat features is the ability to not only see completely
around the cockpit, but for an additional charge we include the
extendable tongue bug wiper system.

Brad