Old November 9th 12, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_4_]

Default New Class for US Nationals

On Nov 9, 11:43*am, Kevin Christner wrote:
And the Ventus and LS6 will have a significant advantage at this years Mifflin Nationals if their are a few ridge days. *I also wonder if you will ever get enough "modern" gliders to have two classes if the Ventus and LS6 are considered "club" gliders.

Given the handicaps, I'll keep my 20, thanks.

A well flown Ka-8 will kill all the glass on a ridge day. Ron
Schwartz in a 1-26 will eat the Ka-8 and spit out the wing pins,
provided he can make the transitions.

-Evan Ludeman / T8