Old October 18th 03, 03:58 AM
Spuddaddy

Default Air Ontario Dash-8 posters for sale

I am offering for sale an Air Ontairo posters showing a Dash 8 on the ramp at
the Toronto City Air Terminal at dusk. The aircraft is in new Air Canada
colors and it lit up, and the Toronto city is lit up behind it. The poster
measures 22 inches wide and 19 inches long. There are 5 lines of printing on
the bottom of the poster which promotes Air Ontario service. The aircraft in
the poster is the "City of Thunder Bay" registration C-FGRM. The posters are
new and have never been hung up.
They were printed prior to 1998 and have been in storage since then. Cost for
each poster is $3.00 USD plus $3.00 shipping for a total of $6.00. That
shipping cost is for US and Canada addresses. If in other countries, please
advise and I will let you know what the shipping cost is. If you email me, I
will email you a JPEG photo of the poster. Any questions, feel free to contact
me. I accept money orders or PayPal.

Thank you.

Tyler