Old February 5th 14, 02:45 AM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

Wedekind sleeves are no longer made, neither are Uerling (spelling?). The "Red" sleeves are also not what you want, I believe they had some sort of issue, not exactly sure what.

The only sleeves I know of are known as "White LS" sleeves. I have a set of them on my LS1-f, they work awesome, and "installation" takes literally 5 seconds with no modification to the aircraft. Call Chris Klix at Pacific Aerosport, he sells them, I think mine were $35 per sleeve a few years ago. Good luck