Old March 13th 04, 01:02 AM
John Shelton

THAT one. What is that story?

"BTIZ" wrote in message
news:fDs4c.12490$Nj.7744@fed1read01...
John... check last summers SSA Magazine.. there was a story there about

one
who crashed in the Hills east of LA, and it took a couple of days to get

out
of there.. granted.. he did a couple of things wrong..

BT

"John Shelton" wrote in message
link.net...
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have been contacted by a television production company creating a

series
on adventure sports. They were very impressed with the crappy media I

gave
them about soaring and would like to include an "expedition" if we can

meet
their parameters.

It is Friday afternoon and I have until Monday to come up with

something.

So, put on your thinking hats: Do you know of an expedition (they call

it)
conducted with a sailplane that went wrong and resulted in a survival
situation? It will be re-enacted. I have the actors. I have the

sailplanes.
I will get the camera ship.

I need the story.

This will not be someone losing their yaw string and having to hitchhike

a dress shop. It will not be JJ landing at a whorehouse with no money on
him. We are talking SURVIVAL. They will probably want to shoot in the US

but
I did not ask if the story had to be an American story.

I wish I was getting paid but I am not. On the other hand, the actors

will.

So either come up with an adventure or go out this weekend, land out in

frozen wasteland, survive by eating your parachute, hike out to
civilization, loose two fingers to frostbite and come home a wiser man

or
woman. (Do women get wiser or is that just they are?)

Thank you. And be quick.