Old December 28th 16, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default I need a glider in trailer towed from NY to WA

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 11:21:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 3:17:27 AM UTC-8, wrote:
As previously posted....

Uship.com

The bids I'm getting back are outrages. I could go out & back for the bids thus far.

most of your bidders have to go out and back. you also wouldn't be paying yourself, so of course you could do it for less. if you happen to find someone making the trip one way, thats great! i'd still give them $1,000 for their gas and trouble.

but if someone does it as a job for you, they need to be paid AT LEAST $2,000. and that's just factoring in gas, minimum wage for time in the 'pit, and ratty motels. no meals included.