Old May 28th 20, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

I have over 2,000 hours in MD 500's. My aim point was just above my toes in chin bubble, unless doing a 180 auto, then my aim point was sighted through my anus.

Perhaps flying helicopters may require that particular view. I hesitate to ask how you place your head to achieve this.

Actually, I would prefer to not know. Now I must go consume sufficient fully natured alcoholic beverages to drive the concept from my memory.

Booze! Nature's DELETE key!