Old July 25th 03, 05:47 AM
Corrie

S (Whunicut) wrote in message ...
Quite right, John. Deploying onboard the (fill in the name) sounds right.

I always thought that the only 'boats' in the Navy apart from lighters
and liferafts were the subs. In their world, of course, there are
only 'boats' and 'targets.' :-D

As far as the risk/benefit ratio goes, well, people sail small boats
across the ocean when they could get much the same effect by standing
in a cold shower ripping up hundred-dollar bills. (We could do the
same thing, but squatting in the middle of a blacktop parking lot in
mid-summer.)

But truth be told, the Harley shirt captures it best: If you have to
ask, you wouldn't understand.