Old June 26th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

Default everyone seens the alleged A320 pax pics email?

In article , "Darkwing"
theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com says...

"Dave Doe" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...

Here's the email online, so you can see it with the the pics...

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/dun...ance-a320.html

Can anyone verify this?

WEll... 20 seconds googling it. Of *course* it's a hoax.

Link and page and pics removed!

--
Duncan

Someone had them posted on a message board the other day. Took me .02
seconds to realize they were screen captures from the first episode of LOST.
Great show BTW.

I don't watch TV - too much crap and not enough good stuff. My old
flatmate was watching Lost one night - and from what I saw of it, it's
aptly titled.

--
Duncan