Old July 13th 16, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default ILEC SN10 version 2.41 released

Download and detailed release notes available he
http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html

19 years since first customer delivery, and 21 years
since I started designing, SN10 is still winning
nationals ;-)

Enjoy,
See ya, Dave

PS: This release sends task info and status to TopHat,
but the TopHat portion is not yet stable (Kobo minis
running TopHat mostly worked in my ArcusM at Nephi).
We'll post download info when its stable.

PPS: Just as 19 years ago, you don't have to re-enter
all your settings after you upgrade the software;
everything is preserved ;-)