Old January 1st 04, 03:55 PM
John A. Weeks III

In article , Dave
wrote:

Poor airmanship trying to take off when the conditions were not right. Is
that not the first lesson we are taught? Poor judgement, trying to be
clever and looking like complete as*holes.
Well done it was a good laugh.

The hope was to replicate the Wright flight on the day/time/place
of the historic flights from 1903. 40,000 people had traveled great
distances and waited hours in the rain. The flight team wanted to
at least give one flight a shot, despite the problems that they knew
of. I would think that you would congradulate them on taking a
gool old college try at the flight rather making fun of them. It
is easy to sit on the sidelines and take shots at others when you
haven't done anything of any significance yourself.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com