Old October 22nd 04, 05:30 PM
G Farris

In article ,
says...

concentrate on such methods. The regrettable incident in Florida, too

As far as I'm concerned, the Florida incident only showed how GA really
ISN'T a threat. A damaged office does not warrant such idiotic mandates
from equally idiotic bureaucracies such as the TSA.

I agree - and one would hope, despite the tragic circumstances, that the GA
incidents that have followed 9/11 would convince the public in this manner.
Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case. Instead of saying "Look,
tiny airplanes don't knock down skyscrapers!" People appear to be saying,
"Boy, we got lucky there!!".

G Faris