Old July 14th 18, 07:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default New low budget two seater

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 1:35:01 AM UTC-6, Gal wrote:
Hi!
We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider.
Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater?
Thank you all!

Pardon my cynical attitude, but I don't expect this to cost any less than the older version, and in fact would be surprised if it didn't cost more. These kind of gliders need to be more affordable. /[Rant]