Old May 19th 20, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Apps for recording and uploading to the OLC?

On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 11:47:08 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I was using see you recorder app, but it no longer works. I am looking for a replacement. Does anyone have suggestions?

I’ve seen skylogger xxl, skyvario, iglide and sensbox. None of them have enough ratings to know which one is worthwhile purchasing.

If a anyone on this discussion has used any of the apps I’ve mentioned, or if you have other suggestions, I’d like to know.

Iglide push button upload to OLC on iphone