Old October 18th 03, 11:29 AM
Stephen Harding

Chad Irby wrote:

Oh, no, people do that kind of stuff all of the time. It's either nutty
right-wing, nutty left-wing, or nutty Muslims lately, but we've had
folks from all ranges of the nut spectrum do that.

Just look for 700+ lines of text with a dramatic subject line. Sure
sign of a raving loony.

If they break a thousand lines, it's worth reading the first paragraph
just for reference.

Actually, I've always been quite impressed with Johnny "Son of God" Wizard's
posts.

The volume of text, much of it seemingly randomly positioned, very accurately
imitates a bad language translation by a computer.

The 1000 lines of text also often comes with its right margins justified!!!

Pret-ty impressive, yes-sir-ee!

SMH