Old March 31st 04, 07:33 PM
Mike Rapoport

I think that you need to start with the budget and see what is availible.
I'm not sure what the relevance of some of the other items is.

What is magical about 200kts? Why do you care if it will go fast at low
altitudes? If you are going any distance, you will be high and if you are
only going a short distance a faster cruising speed won't matter much.
Often, making an intersection departure will save more time than and
additional 20kts. 190kts or 210kts won't make much difference on even the
longest flight.

Why do you want a potty? They stink and YOU have to empty them. I have had
potty in my airplane for 6 yrs and it has never been used.

Why does it need to be "cabin class" unless it is eight seats or greater?

Your specs add up to a big, heavy airplane with a lot of frontal area. It
is going to require big, powerful, thirsty engines to pull it through the
air. All this is going to cost multiples of the proposed budget.

You may have great reasons for every spec but you need to narrow it down
quite a bit.

Mike
MU-2

"john szpara" wrote in message
s.com...
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:11:44 GMT, "Mike Rapoport"
wrote:

I don't think anything fits all those requirements.

Those are best case scenario. I figure I will have to give up one or
more things. But I may as well lay all the cards on the table, and
hope for the best hand.

John Szpara
Affordable Satellite
Fiero Owner 2-84 Indy Pace cars, 86 Coupe, 88 Formula 3.4, 88 Coupe, 88GT