Old May 6th 20, 04:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Tow pilot training

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:19:38 AM UTC-7, Jim S wrote:
Hello All, As states start to open up and we look forward to hopefully flying this Summer, is anybody providing tow pilot training? I’m in KY but am willing to travel anywhere in the United States for training. My available dates are May 7 through 15. I am current, 500 hrs tailwheel and have the comm glider certificate. Any help or suggestions appreciated. Also, for the clubs, I can’t tow for you, I just need the training and endorsement.

Steve Dee in Memphis may be able to do this. He does motorglider transition training. If you can't locate him PM me and I will put you in contact with him.