Old June 26th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Cherokee 6 manual/info?

"zatatime" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:11:50 -0700, "Al"
wrote:

It looks like I will have a mission to pick up a PA32-300 on Thurs. Can
anyone point me to an online copy of the flight maual, or perhaps some of
the pertinent information? I've got a couple of hours in a PA32-260 some
years ago, and will have a copy of the manual available when I pick up the
airplane, however I would like to prepare myself somewhat. Any warnings or
items I should watch out for?

Thanks,

Al G

Best glide is 110 MPH if I remember correctly. If you need it, pick
something pretty much right below you.

Other than that, just a fat Cherokee.

Be safe and Have fun!

Yea, and the nose blocks a lot of the view up front when landing.... ;-0