Old June 26th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Cherokee 6 manual/info?

"john smith" wrote in message

It looks like I will have a mission to pick up a PA32-300 on Thurs. Can
anyone point me to an online copy of the flight maual, or perhaps some of
the pertinent information? I've got a couple of hours in a PA32-260 some
years ago, and will have a copy of the manual available when I pick up
the airplane, however I would like to prepare myself somewhat. Any
warnings or items I should watch out for?

Al, if you need pages from a manual, let me know, I can scan them and
email them to you.
Where will you be picking it up and flying it to?

Thanks John, I'd appreciate that, amybe just one of the intro specification
pages, best rate, gross weight, etc. Also, I just got a fax, The aircraft
is a:

1974 PIPER CHEROKEE 6/300, S/N: 32-7440103, N77RH, 1880 TT, 10 SPOH, Garmin
GNS-430, All Logs, No Damage.

The probable new owner and I will be moving it from Bend, Ore, SO7, to
Roseburg, KRBG, thursday afternoon.

I've got 1k hrs in a TU206, so I'm probably used to the right rudder
requirement.

Al G.