Old September 7th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Std Cirrus: Blue or Gray trim color ONLY!...why?

On Sep 5, 4:24*am, Scott Alexander
wrote:
My contest ID is "medium gray" and I was told he would "let it slide
this year".......OK!!! Whatever!!

How does either of you know it is "medium" gray? Get samples of a
very dark gray and another gray half way between that dark gray and
the one on your glider. You will find that your gray is the "light"
gray in that group of 3.

If you are really concerned that the shade is a structural issue I'd
suggest determining the RAL color equivalent and asking SH if it is
ok.

http://www.ralcolor.com/

Andy