Old February 9th 14, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default Trying to fill some holes in the instrument panel

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 8:02:19 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Hello, My partner and I are 86'ing our venerable Cambridge MNAV and are looking to fill 80mm and 57mm holes in the panel. We are mainly looking for a decent vario, but more capability would be welcome. Can you-all rummage through your garages and attics and see if there is anything you'd be willing to sell us? We are located on the west coast of the United States. Thanks! Brian Roach b.l.roach2 AT gmail.com

options on Craggy Aero used page SAGE Cambridge 302

http://www.craggyaero.com/used_equipment.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com