Old April 27th 05, 07:30 PM
Dave S

Be VERY careful depending on that feature of Airnav. Most of the places
that list "mogas" don't list a price, have irregular or spotty hours of
attendance, or very well may be mom n pop airparks.

If you plan on using these listed fields, CALL AHEAD and confirm. You
very well may just do better refilling with blue stuff when away from home.

I'm going to be running a Mazda Rotary engine in a Velocity, and the
fuel issue is one that I've looked at several times. I plan on using
100LL when fueling out.

Dave

Darrel Toepfer wrote:
Markus Voget wrote:

wrote:

So, does anyone know of a database that tracks availability of MOGAS
for aviation use?

You did not specify your region, so I might as well give a shot...

MOGAS maps for German and Austrian airfields can be found at
http://eddh.de/equipment/kniebrett.html

http://airnav.com/fuel/local.html

Just select the fuel of choice:
Jet A, 100LL Avgas, 80/87 Avgas, Mogas (auto)