Old June 6th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Telescope Pictures 51

"R. Dean" wrote in message
. net...
Have not used eyepiece projection or motor drive on any of those shots
but I might try in the future. Just manual tracking. Yes, I'll post a
pic of the setup but I don't have two digital cams so I'll have to wait
until somebody comes over with a camera and it might be this weekend.
Will have some more pictures the first of the week so I'll post the
pics of the camera setup then.
I do appreciate the nice responses to the pics. It is fun doing them
and knowing that other airplane addicts can appreciate them. A final
question....is the ISS "aviation"?. I guess if there are people in them
it is? Or is aviation only in the atmosphere.

Rex

"john smith" wrote in message
Would you consider posting a photo of your setup from multiple angles?

This was the first "hit" that came up
1.
Aviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aviation refers to flying using aircraft, machines designed by humans for
atmospheric flight. More generally, the term also describes the activities,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation [Found on Google, Windows Live, Ask.com,
Yahoo! Search]