Old July 21st 18, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default Capacity flask sizes for older PZL and Winter varios.

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 6:26:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
One of the varios just failed in my older glider. The Winter 5m/s is kaput. There's also a 1m/s unit that appears to be working. Both are from 1963.

A friend gave me a PZL 10kt unit that appears to be working. He can't remember what it came out of.

Anyone have specs on these older units? I would like to know what size capacity flasks are required for the 1m/s Winter and the 10kt PZL units.

The PZL vario has slightly different capacity flask. If I remember correctly it was .42L