Old November 7th 20, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Galloway[_2_]

Default Old Folks Poll

On Saturday, 7 November 2020 at 17:30:07 UTC, Phil Jeffery wrote:
At 14:32 07 November 2020, Roy B. wrote:
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 12:45:06 PM UTC-5, Phil Jeffery

wrote:

Phil:
Did you expire in the middle of your post?
We hope not
ROY

Not quite yet Roy, thanks for your concern.
For some reason ras cut off my post. Presumably it offended someone, I'm
very used to that!
I was complementing your choice of subject and bemoaning now getting
competitively dicked by grandchildren of pilots I flew with in the 1950s
and
1960s.
Phil

For me, the relentlessly increasing time and effort involved in getting out of the cockpit with a chute on.