Old February 1st 21, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default USA automated panel-cutting service?

Stuart Venters wrote on 2/1/2021 6:52 AM:
On 1/31/21 9:43 PM, David Shelton wrote:
I highly recommend a CNC router with an 1/8" burr. Amana Tool makes some nice burrs
specifically for composites. Traditional milling bits tend to snag and pull on the fibers.

I wonder how one of these would do from a CAD file?

https://www.rockler.com/shaper-origi...eld-cnc-router

Never miss an opportunity to get another cool tool/toy.

That is really slick. And, hey, you'd have to buy a router of some kind at some point in your
life, so why not this one? It can do panels for side-by-side gliders, too!