Old March 31st 05, 10:18 AM
J.R.Sinclair

Default FS: 1963 Jello/Hostess "AIRPLANES" Wheels-Discs (Canadian Food Issue)

1963 Jello/Hostess "AIRPLANES" Wheels-Discs (Canadian Food Issue)

I have for sale 1963 Hostess/Jello "Airplanes" (Wheels) Plastic Discs
(Canadian Food Issue) in MINT condition. Each Wheel measures 1 1/4" in
diamter and features a full-color Airplane Photo with Airplane name, year
and wheel number. The backs state: "Jello Brand Deserts / Hostess Brand
Potato Chips / Save All 200"
Price $2.50 US (each) plus postage

Let me know which "Wheels-Discs" you need from THIS set.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you