Old January 24th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default USA: Places to get tows in ID, OR and WA

If no one gives SSA the data it is not there. Also SSA for years would
only list official sites (clubs or commercial members); they have
changed in the last year to realize that promoting soaring is first and
promoting SSA is second. A good change in my opinion.

Tim

Are you sure that the SSA made that change? I believe the SSA still
only lists sites that have an affiliation with the SSA. A big mistake,
I believe, as it hurts SSA members looking for places to go soaring, as
well as hurts the operators at those sites, and that hurts soaring.