Old January 7th 04, 08:29 PM
BernadetteTS

In article ,
Rick Pellicciotti wrote:

Happy New Year all!

I am continuing to build my library of plans for airplanes that are rare
or didn't make it for one reason or another. After 7 years of looking,
I landed a set of plans for the Mead Adventure the other day. I am
feeling lucky so I thought I would post a message and see what else is
out there.
Rick Pellicciotti

They are sitting in a storage room but I have several from the 1970's.

Hang loose: the $25 Chanute type biplane hang glider plans.

Stewart Headwind; the corner got mouse chewed a bit.

Teenie Two

KR-1 circa 1975

Raynor Pusher; all metal tubing Curtis Pusher style biplane

There are a couple gliders and ultra light plans packages packed in the
boxes too but I can't remember the names off the top of my head.

Have you checked out; http://vulaorg.vws0104.fast.net/ It is a guy
looking for no longer available plans, copying them and selling them. I
think the copyright laws prior to 1978 mean those plans are public
domain if the owners have not renewed the copyright. This guy is doing a
similar thing with boat plans; http://www.svensons.com/boat/

Bernadette