Old July 11th 03, 08:09 AM
Mike Borgelt

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:41:39 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

Del Rawlins wrote:

On 10 Jul 2003 06:06 PM, Wooduuuward posted the following:

I know, I know, there's lots of good reasons to disarm regular
folks.

1. To reduce the number of occupational injuries suffered by criminals.
2. Elimination of the last resort defense against tyrannical
governments.
3. To provide taxpayer funded jobs associated with the disarmament
beaurocracy.
4. Job security for police due to increased crime.
5. A means for PETA and its ilk to prevent most people from hunting.
6. Virtually guarantees that if a madman *does* get ahold of a gun,
that
nobody nearby will be capable of stopping him.

I think that about covers it.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/

pretty damn well, Del

7. Politicians responsible get to grandstand and boast about how much
safer they have made everyone.

Mike Borgelt