Old March 25th 04, 07:28 PM
TruthSeeker

(Micbloo) wrote in message ...
(b) Me too - I'm one of the few people that's seen it fly.

Saw it fly once on the "Discovery Channel" show "American Choppers" where the
team was making a motorcycle
to look like the Comanche.
Very cool looking ship.
Damn shame with all those jobs lost also.
And I thought I'd get a chance to see one or two buzzing around NYC on a test
flight
out of Ct.
I guess after The Hulk did a number on them in the Midwest the writing was on
the wall. :O)

Gerard

It's a damn shame they set unrealistic cost, schedule and performance
goals for that thing starting from Day #1. Wanna cause endless
problems, be unrealistic in your goals and spend the next 20 years
trying to meet them. There are other things too, but that IHMO was
the root of the problem.