Old February 12th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default LS-4 For Sale

On Feb 12, 11:10*am, wrote:

What is the fit like in an LS-4 for a 6'2" 215 lb. pilot?

No one will be able to answer that. You have to try it yourself. You
won't believe how many people insisted I would fit in an SH A series
fuselage. I do not. The big issue with tall people fitting into
sailplanes is the relationship between torso length and leg length. 2
people of the same height and weight may have completely different
ability to fit a sailplane depending on torso/leg length and also on
mass distribution.

Andy