Old February 19th 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc

Default The Boy Who Flew With Condor DVD

On Feb 19, 1:27*pm, JohnDeRosa wrote:
Sorry, Dave, but in my opinion, he's right, it's a nostalgia trip for
a lot of us, but a repellant to that age range now...

Marc

I have to agree also. *It was a bit painful for ME to watch and I
loved WWOD way back when.

So what we need is to get Lady Gaga involved in soaring. *Maybe she
could have a costum "malfunction". *That would at least bring in the
boys.

Uh, no, at least for my daughter and her minions, listening to Lady
Gaga would be one of the few things more dorky than sitting through an
old-timey flying movie...