Old December 22nd 19, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
KG[_2_]

Default Any new news about the status of Seminole?

On Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 7:58:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
You're a good soldier Rich. Holy cow, a new roof, new paved parking lot, new engines on the tow planes!!! I remember having to argue with him about ordering a new mixture cable. I totally understand, without SLGP your $160K sailplane would be gathering dust in your garage.

Hard to believe that a few years ago he was taken in handcuffs from The Caymens, kicking and screaming and in fear for his life and now he is walking around the land of Vlad the Impailer a free man.

Fly safe.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot