Old August 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
Stefan

Paul wrote:

I know this is of topic but I would like your opinion on LS-7.
Flyability, climbing ability, speed to fly in thermals.

If you're looking at that last half point of L/D, then it has some draw
backs. It punishes lazy flying, you mustn't fly it too slowly, it looses
in turbulence. But if you're looking for feeling, exact and light
controls, for a plane which reads your thoughts and immediately tells
you every thermal, in a word for the pure joy of flight, then I don't
know a better plane than the LS7.

I'm talking of the version with winglets here. If yours doesn't have
winglets, then add them, the conversion is well worth the cost!

Stefan