Old January 5th 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Osoba[_3_]

Default LS6a For sale

On Dec 28 2010, 10:21*am, SF wrote:
LS6a *1985,925 Hrs TT, Has been refinished & profiled, gelcoat 9 out
of 10, Glider and trailer are in excellent overall condition, fresh
annual, CAI 302 w/1530 PDA (GNII), Sage mechanical vario, Dittel FSG2T
radio, Boom mic, PTT on stick, pilot relief system, new Smiley bags,
tow out bar, wing dolly, tail dolly, one man rig, , Spare tire, tube,
and gear doors. *Aluminum top Cobra trailer. *Very well maintained,
race ready.

Pictures at:http://picasaweb.google.com/211fletc...sRgCP6bsaeUkoW...

$39,500.00

864-420-1749

Hello Scott:

Do you have a buyer on your glider yet? I am very interested in using
this glider to complete some research in dynamic maneuvering for
energy harvesting. We were thru the first phase of a program that Paul
MacCready and I were conducting (a DARPA funded project) when Paul
passed away. The first phase used 2 UAV's. Now its time to apply the
alhorithms to a manned A/C.

I would modify the glider some, apply some winglets for the high speed
2-3 g pullups, etc. it is appealing because of it's high speed
performance with the thin FX section.

Damage history? Any unusual specifics on this particular glider I need
to know about?

Funding is always a problem for obscure researchers like myself, but I
think we could put something together. If we make a deal, I would put
down some funds and it would take 30-60 days to get the funding
through and pick up the glider.

NOTE: The email address shown in this newsgroup is not valid. Please
use

Thanks,

Gary Osoba