Old May 2nd 12, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default Butterfly iGlide

On Apr 27, 12:36*pm, wrote:
I received a reply from Butterfly stating that they plan to release and support this App in the US included turn point/airspace data within two weeks. Hopefully that doesn't drag out like so many other iPhone app release dates.

Out of interest, flying in the UK this week I compared in flight Oudie/
Winpilot on an iPaq/iGlide Lite on the iPhone. In spite of the small
iPhone screen, I found the iGlide display the clearest and brightest
of the three. For what it is worth, I am very happy with the Oudie and
intend to stick with that - I bought the Lite version of iGlide just
to play, and am happy to have it in my pocket as a fallback, but will
not buy the Advanced version. I have no idea how the full capability
of the more expensive version will compare with SeeYou Mobile/Winpilot/
XCSoar/LK8000/Others.