Old August 10th 19, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Solid Red LED after Flarm update to 6.80

I just updated my PowerFlarm to v6.80 and after the update I'm now getting a solid "red" LED rather than the usual "Green". PowerFlarm feeds Butterfly display and LXNav S80/Oudie 2. All show reception of GPS signal from Flarm and Flarm targets are displayed on all. I've looked at the .TXT file and it indicates update successfully to 6.80 and no obvious (to me) errors.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what is causing the red LED indicating error condition?