Old February 22nd 04, 11:23 PM
Stephen Stilkey

Default Seat belt tags

Just finished the annual inspection on my 1963 172 this afternoon. It was
the first time I had used this A+P to inspect my plane. I assisted and
things went smoothly. It's interesting that a "new" set of eyes can see
things that have been overlooked in the past. Anyway, the seat belts no
longer have "tags" that designate them approved. He said they must either be
replaced or refurbished for the plane to be considered airworthy. Any
thoughts on who might recondition the belts? Do I have to spring for new
replacement ones?

Thanks,
Steve