Old June 17th 04, 04:54 AM
David Lafferty

As far as I know, there is only one version of FS-9, FS-2004, COF,
whichever name you want to use. The aircraft that were in the FS2002
Professional edition and not the FS2002 standard edition are present in
FS-9.
David

"Dave Hetteen" wrote in message
Hi,

Can someone tell me if there is a professional edition of FS 2004? I
couldn't even find it on Microsoft's web site but I find it for sale at
buycheapsoftware.com. The version they are selling has a different part
number than the one I see at CompUSA, which is not a professional edition.
If there is a professional edition, does anyone know what the differences
are between it and the standard version?

Thanks,
Dave