Old August 31st 03, 08:21 PM
O-ring Seals

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:08:48 +0000 (UTC), Borislav Deianov
wrote:

Hi,

I'm considering the purchase of a share in a Steen Skybolt (homebuilt
biplane). I'd never seen one before and my mechanical experience
consists of peeking under the cowl of rental aircraft (this would be
my first airplane). Needless to say, I need somebody familiar with the
type to have a good look at it. If anybody here is willing to do that,
or know anybody who might be, please drop me a note. The airplane is
based at RHV (San Jose, CA).

Thanks,
Boris

Borris,

You might want to check with our estemmed Highflyer. He said that he
worked with Lamar Steen during the development of the prototype.

O-ring