Old July 4th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
R. Scott

Default Calling former VQ2 or current Aircrew

Boomerang wrote:
I had a P4M-1Q engine change there in June '57 and we were the first guests
at the seaside "Astra Plage". In those olden days, we always stayed there
going through...but that was 22 years before you got there so who knows. I
did learn to read Glyfada in Greek for the bus back from town.

Yep .. I keep thinking Palmyra but the only one listed is the Beach Palm
and it looks nothing like the tiny one we stayed in.

Thanks anywho

Scotty